Sophos School Indonesia is focused on developing well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential. We will do this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrated.
Sophos School Indonesia opens registration for new students throughout the year for Preschool, Primary and Secondary levels with several requirements that must be completed and a trial test covering Mathematics, Science, English, and Bahasa Indonesia.
Registration information can be accessed through the official Sophos WhatsApp contact listed on this website or coming directly to Sophos School Indonesia.
How To Apply
Registration can be done online, namely by contacting the Sophos Admin via the official Whatsapp account, by phone, or directly to the Admission Office.
- Appointment for School Tour
School tours can be scheduled Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 15:00, except for public holidays. Parents will be invited to tour the school and see several school facilities, such as classroom, sport fields, library, first aid room, music and art studio, laboratories, auditorium, and computer lab.
The Registration form can be accessed online or collected directly at the Admission Office. Before applying, parents should read, understand and willing to abide all the policies and requirements stated in the form.
- Trial Test/Trial Class
All applicants will take a Trial Test or entrance which is scheduled by school. Status of application will be notified to parents via phone/email. The application may be accepted, waitlisted, re-tested, or denied.
- Student and Parents Interview with Head Teacher / Principal
An interview with the head teacher / Principal will be scheduled after the trial test results.
- Confirmation of Acceptance
Parents will be notified of the registration status, and are directed to the next steps.
- Settlement & Completing Required Documents
If accepted, parents will be directed to do a settlement. and a sophos school payment agreement will be given, in accordance with the Sophos School policy and parents should complete required documents to the Admission so it can be processed to the Student Record.
- Admission Form / Formulir Pendaftaran
- Payment Agreement Form / Formulir Perjanjian Pendaftaran
- Photographs : ten copies of 3x4 (pas foto uk. 3x4)
four copies of 4x6 (pas foto uk. 4x6)
- Original report from previous school / Raport asli dari sekolah asal
- Reference Letter from previous school / Surat keterangan pindah dari sekolah asal
- Copy of Birth Certificate / Fotokopi Akta Kelahiran
- Copy of Family Register / Fotokopi Kartu Keluarga
- Copy of parents’ ID/Passport, KITAS/KIMS for foreign citizens / Fotokopi KTP orang tua atau paspor, KITAS/KIMS untuk WNA
- Eligibility letter from local embassy (surat penyetaraan) for foreign citizens
- Copy of Immunisation Record / Fotokopi bukti vaksinasi